Nicolas Ivanoff Dip D’E P-P Paris — London & Paris
Registered with the Health Professions’ Council (HPC), Nicolas Ivanoff provides :
- Chiropody Treatments
- Skin and Nail treatments
- Podiatry Treatments: Evaluate your GAIT (how you walk) and correct the biomechanic with orthotics
- Nail Surgery: Under local anaesthetic partial or total nail removal, mainly designed for ingrown toe nails
- Cryotherapy: The most efficient treatment for verrucas
- Diabetic Foot assessment: Full assessment with vascular assessment by Doppler (ultrasound) and neurological assessment
- Fungal Nail treatment: expert assessment to evalute the best treatment for onychomycosis
The key to better health could be right under your…TOES! The average person will walk over 100000 Miles in their life time or more than 4 trips around the world, 8000 to 10000 steps per day!
My name is Nicolas Ivanoff, I am a Podiatrist-Chiropodist, which means I am a professional who looks after the base on which your body stands : YOUR FEET.
At 18, I started my studies to become a podiatrist at the best medical school in Paris (Assas). Studying for 4 years, I gained extensive medical knowledge in hospitals and medical clinics.
Since graduating, I have worked in various environments as a podiatrist. I have provided Podiatry and Chiropody services within medical clinics, and in world class luxury hotels in Dubai and the Maldives. This experience has enabled me to develop a service where the treatment and patient go hand in hand to provide a service of excellence. In 2006, I started Feet By Pody to provide my services to patients in several clinics accross london and Paris.
Recognised by The Health Professions’ Council (HPC) and most medical insurers.
Each year I invest in my own ongoing development ensuring I am up to date with all new advances in my profession. This in turn means my patients can be confident that they are being treated by a professional who is using the latest of medical diagnostic and treatment procedures.
It is my mission to help my patients to understand the importance of foot care. For further information do not hesitate to contact me directly:
Jeremy Bentham (1745-1832)